Sunday, July 8, 2012

Art and design pop-up shop in Debut Contemporary Gallery London

anu samarüütel at debut contemporary gallery london _8
Who happened to walk yesterday, on July the 7th on Westbourne Grove road in West London could see me on the window of DebutContemporary Gallery. I am now officially a Debut Gallery artist and Saturday was my chance to show more of my works. 

anu samarüütel at debut contemporary gallery london _11
Setting up...

anu samarüütel at debut contemporary gallery london _1
On the right hand side is my little "work station".

DESIGN AND ARTpopup boutique DEBUT CONTEMPORARY+ANU SAMARÜÜTEL FLYER 2

anu samarüütel at debut contemporary gallery london _2
I displayed 3 large paintings, jewellery and also presented a new project called love anu mini originals, that you can now buy in my etsy shop. I also did some live painting on the window.

anu samarüütel at debut contemporary gallery london _5
The first two paintings on the left are mine, both made in 2012, acrylic on paper. Rest of the works are by other Debut Contemporary artists. 

anu samarüütel at debut contemporary gallery london _10
Among the guests was a lovely fashion blogger and model Anni Jürgenson from Style Hurricane blog.